Premium Jacket Potatoes
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 1 hour 15 mins
For 1 person
1 medium sized potato
½ oz butter
½ oz cheese
Drop of milk
1) Cook potato at 165ºc for an hour
2) Cut in half, scoop out the potato from the skin with a spoon
3) Mash butter, milk and most of the grated cheese into the potato.
4) Put the potato back into the skins
5) Put remaining grated cheese on top of the potatoes
6) Put back in the over for 7 minutes
Tips: If you want to be a bit more adventurous add a crushed clove of garlic to the mix or if you love a bit of meat add some ham!